If you're looking for fun ways to include Inner Radiance in your morning routine, we have the yummiest, 5 minute overnight oats recipe for those who love a healthy sweet treat. Packed full of nourishing ingredients, Inner Radiance will leave your skin glowing from the inside out.
Recipe serves: 1
Time: 5 minutes, plus setting time overnight.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Maaemo Inner Radiance Powder
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate + 1 tsp coconut oil
- sprinkle of Goji berries & cacao nibs (or any nuts and seeds you prefer!)
- In a small bowl mix 1/2 cup rolled oats,1 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp hemp seeds, 1 cup oat milk, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 1 tbsp maple syrup and 1 tsp of Maaemo Inner Radiance Powder together.
- In a separate bowl, add the chocolate and coconut oil together and heat until melted (baking chocolate chips are a good option here, but any chocolate will work!)
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the bowl of oats. Sprinkle goji berries and cacao nibs on top.
- Set in the fridge overnight.
- Using your spoon, crack the "shell" of your oats and enjoy!