If you are looking for a healthy snack or on-the-go breakfast, this Inner Radiance Chia Pudding will be a new favourite.
Including our skin repairing Inner Radiance Powder, this Chia Pudding provides you with all the nutrients needed to start your day off the right way! With a subtle cranberry flavor, this delicious skin-loving powder will transform your complexion while also supporting gut health.
Inner Radiance works by addressing skin health at the 3 main contributing factors - Gut Health, nutritional support & liver support. Inner Radiance contains 10% RDI of Zinc, 93% RDI of vitamin C and 2.4 billion CFU of probiotics.
See below for recipe!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Set Time: Overnight
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1 tsp Inner Radiance powder
- 1 heaped tbsp of coconut yoghurt
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 4 fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 passionfruit
- drizzle of maple syrup
- In a jar, container, or glass, mix 2 tbsp chia seeds with 1/2 cup oat milk and 1 tsp of inner radiance powder.
- Place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Once the pudding has set, add your toppings!
* any milk can substitute oat milk
* you can use any fruit, seeds or other toppings you like!