Elevate your morning routine with the tastiest Chia Pudding Recipe. Mixed with the delightful Inner Radiance & Berry jam, this delicious breakfast option will have you coming back for more!
Chia Pudding Ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons of Chia seeds
- ½ Cup of Coconut Milk / Almond Milk or Water
- 1 teaspoon of Inner Radiance Powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Fresh strawberries (or your choice of toppings)
Inner radiance & Chia Jam Ingredients:
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- ½ a cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons of Inner Radiance
Prepare Chia Pudding
- In a bowl add chia seeds, milk, 1 teaspoon of Inner Radiance and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix until combined.
- Transfer into the fridge and leave for 1 hour.
Inner Radiance & Berry Jam
- On a low heat, add berries and ½ cup of water to a pot and simmer for 5 minutes. Continue to stir the berries.
- Add Inner Radiance, honey & chia seeds to the pot, stirring the mixture until combined.
- Turn the heat off and set aside to cool.
Chia Pudding with Berry & Inner Radiance Jam
- Remove the Chia Pudding from the fridge, make sure the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid.
- In a glass, scoop 1 tablespoon of the chia mixture into a glass. Smooth the mixture creating an even layer at the bottom of the glass.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the Berry Jam on top of the chia layer, smoothing the jam evenly.
- On top of the jam, add 1 tablespoon of Chia. Continue this process until you near the top of the glass.
- To garnish, add fresh strawberries, seeds, cacao nibs or your favourite healthy toppings!