The perfect Sunday morning pancake stack made healthy! Infused with our nourishing Inner Radiance Powder, this healthy-treat will be your go-to Sunday morning breakfast option.
- 1 Banana
- ½ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of Milk (oat, soy, almond etc)
- Greek Yoghourt
- Inner Radiance & Chia Jam
- Fresh strawberries
- Desiccated coconut
- In a small bowl, mash 1 banana .
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, vanilla essence, banana, and milk, mix until combined.
- On a low heat, melt butter / oil in the pan.
- Once the pan is hot, spoon the pancake batter into the pan creating a circle-like pancake shape.
- The pancake will begin to bubble, this means it is ready to flip! Turn the pancake over and cook for approx 1 minute. Remove the pancake from the pan and continue step 5 until all pancakes are cooked!
- Stack your pancakes and top with greek yoghurt, honey, Inner Radiance jam and fresh berries - Yum, enjoy!